Now, I’m not saying that it did happen, but after the game last night, there may have been someone who cried real tears. So between
my the hypothetical person’s sadness and the fact that I am insanely busy at work, trying to get things done before vacation, I am posting a lazy crybaby very busy person’s type entry today. The flickr meme.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name?
About the answers:
1. There are lots of hot babes named Gina, apparently, and I probably should have used one of those and pretended it was me. Or Gina Lollobrigida. Or a sign that said Gina. Or the groovy Burning Man fire twirler named Gina. Or the badass fighter named Gina. Or the tranny. Or the other tranny. Or the porn star. Or the cool bird. Or the freaky, legless, wheelchair doll. And I almost went with “Gina’s Pies are Square”. But in honor of my love of the bizarre and also recently being called a cow, I went with the scary blood cow.
2. Since my real answer to what is my favorite food (“Food”), was a little too broad, I went with what I am hungry for right now. And who doesn’t strap a bucket o- hummus to their bike?
3. I’m not telling. But I went with a photo of our “sister town” in Belgium.
I have two.
4. There are several (hundred), but I went with the most recently watched.
5. I had to go with the non-alcoholic favorite, since I don’t have six hours.
6. I know. I love the mountains. And the beach. And big cities. And islands. And exotic foreign destinations. But nothing makes me quite as happy as a man and a mouse.
7. Only eleven billion Weight Watchers points! I’m hungry.
8. I was gonna go with “rich”, but happy is better.
9. Duh. . .
10. In the interest of being honest. . .
11. I know – this pic tells you nothing. But there aren’t a lot of results on my flickr name. . .