1. What usually marks the middle of your day?
Lunch. I eat a late lunch on workdays, so the afternoon seems shorter and quitting time comes more quickly.
2. From whom (or to whom) was your most recent middle-of-the-night phone call?
That would be a call (or calls) to my husband made by me and my sisters-in-law from a party. Also known as drunk dialing. He is still pissed.
3. On what social, political, economic, or moral issue are you in the middle of the road?
Gun control. I grew up in a hunting family (though I could never hunt myself). I enjoy shooting sports (like target, skeet & trap shooting). But I can’t understand why there are people out there who actually believe that a waiting period is a bad thing, that unregulated gun shows are a good thing, and why anyone needs an automatic weapon.
4. How likely are you to give someone your middle finger?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Have you met me? And speaking of – I’m with this guy: Fuck you Proposition 8!!
5. When were you last caught in the middle of a disagreement that really had nothing to do with you?
Hmmm…I don’t know. I’m not sure whether to be happy that I avoided that drama or concerned that the drama has all involved me.